My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!

Random Quotes From Desiree

So the other night I got home from work & the first thing that happens is I get bombarded by Desiree trying to tell me something. When I finally get settled & get her a little less excited I say: "Okay Desiree, now, tell me what you were trying to tell me a minute ago." So she launches into this story about how Nick broke her new little lounge around pants & how she got so mad at him that she told him: "You go in your room & you can't come out till I say you can!" As if she's an adult grounding a child!!! My gosh this kid is too smart & sassy.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A New Addition

I don't have very long to blog right now, gotta be getting to work very soon, but I did want to blog about my new news. I'm pregnant! I'm not sure how far along I am, but I do know that there will be pictures soon; especially with Hila gonna be here in like 20 days. Hila wants to take pictures of my pregnant tummy so I can post them, before I get any ultra sound pictures. I will LOVE anybody that talks her out of that idea for the rest of my life!! Anyway, I just wanted to update all of you that didn't know yet, & I do promise there will be more blogging coming from me soon to come, & lots of pictures. I hope the news isn't upsetting for any of you. Oh, & any gender guesses, please post them in my comments :) Maybe there'll be a surprise or something for the winner?!?! Love you guys.

8 comments:

Kira =] said...

Yay!!! How exciting! I would love to see preggo pictures of you. Enjoy the pregnancy! =]

Christina said...

Awww, thank you Kira :) Don't worry, with Hila up here there will be plenty of pictures for me to post! I'm in the process of trying to get my medicaid right now, so I'll keep you & everybody else posted as soon as my Dr.s appointments get started. Miss you :)

The Silverback said...

Yep. Hila will take plenty of pictures for all to see. LOL. Congratulations!! I think that this is wonderful news. My guess is baby boy.

Love, Aunt Hila

Mrs. S said...

Congrats! That's great news.

Christina said...

Well, Aunt Hila, you're not alone in thinking that. Nick thinks we might be having a baby boy too, not to mention I had some "voodoo" done to me at work by my manager Amber telling me to have a baby boy because everbody affiliated with someone that works at Best Buy has had baby girls. It's an epidemic at work, somebody's getting pregnant or their wife is.

Love you,

Christina

juliebean said...

congratulations!! A little baby brother or sister for desiree. I am so excited for you guys!! Aunt Hila will be a big help. I know I wish I had family close by. I want to see lots of preggo tummy pics.

Katherine Ronachert said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
i'm off to consult my tarot cards...
:)

Nilla said...

Wow you get some comments on your blog! And now you even get one all the way from Panama! I love you and miss you tons! I can't wait to get there. Check this out... I only have room for 50 more pictures on my camera! So yes, I will take lots of pictures of your preggo tummy :). And I don't know... I'm going to guess another girl so it gets evened out :). Poor Saria and Desiree are out-numbered!