My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!

Random Quotes From Desiree

So the other night I got home from work & the first thing that happens is I get bombarded by Desiree trying to tell me something. When I finally get settled & get her a little less excited I say: "Okay Desiree, now, tell me what you were trying to tell me a minute ago." So she launches into this story about how Nick broke her new little lounge around pants & how she got so mad at him that she told him: "You go in your room & you can't come out till I say you can!" As if she's an adult grounding a child!!! My gosh this kid is too smart & sassy.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Wonderful Family.

Well, first I'd like to start off by apologizing to my family for not having blogged in so long. We've been going through a really tough time up here. Nick lost his job last month & then this past Monday, 1/28/o8, Nick found out his Mom had passed away. So things haven't exactly been ideal for us, or for blogging for that matter. So, I just thought I'd update you guys on the latest news.

We got a 'new' manager at work, I say "new" because he's not new persay, he used to be the Sales Floor Manager. Nick's in Alabama right now helping his sister go through all the legal deals with their Mom's death. He will be back on Monday, we miss him a lot up here.

Now, the other reason for this blog. Thank you all so much!!! You're all so wonderful & so supportive, I don't know where'd I'd be without you guys; this is to my wonderful family, & good friends (Keira), for diligantly checking for new posts on my blog & keeping us in your prayers to get through this difficult time. I love you guys all so much & miss you all just as much. But in good news, Desiree's starting to work on saying her ABC's & 123's. We were working on them a little last night. Her speech is also gettin much better, other people (like Hila, Mom, & Dad) are able to understand more of what she says now. I guess I'll close for now, like I said, not much good news to report. I love you guys.

3 comments:

Nilla said...

And we love you lots too, Christina! Especially me! Your cool-awesome sister ;).

Christina said...

You sure do give yourself a lot of credit for being cool-awesome!! I certainly never said that.

I'm just kidding. I love you my cool-awesome sister!

Nilla said...

What can I say? I am, after all, the one "who can turn the world on with her smile" ;).