My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!

Random Quotes From Desiree

So the other night I got home from work & the first thing that happens is I get bombarded by Desiree trying to tell me something. When I finally get settled & get her a little less excited I say: "Okay Desiree, now, tell me what you were trying to tell me a minute ago." So she launches into this story about how Nick broke her new little lounge around pants & how she got so mad at him that she told him: "You go in your room & you can't come out till I say you can!" As if she's an adult grounding a child!!! My gosh this kid is too smart & sassy.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Life & Times of Me

Well, I know I haven't blogged in a while (shame on me), but there isn't really much for me to blog about, my life isn't very exciting. But I will share some new things that have been going on around the Hamby household.

Most of my days consist of going to work in the morning & then coming home a little after noon to do laundry & other such house-hold work, fun. But Desiree certainly is keeping me on my toes. She has started using the "big kid's potty" on a regular basis (yay, no more diapers...except for bed time). So for her birthday we got her lots of underwear (mainly with the Disney Princesses on them, I'm a sucker for cute "big girl" clothes, even if they won't be seen), & some really cute little outfits for when the weather warms up, & yes she got a few toys (My Little Pony is where it's at right now apparantly). I'm excited for Saturday though, that's when she's gonna get her clothes & some ponies. We're having a double birthday party for her & Benjamin ( I will blog about the party on Saturday night or Sunday, with pictures for you all to see). Hopefully I'll be able to switch shifts w/ somebody at work so we can have the party during the day instead of the evening.

In the news of work, my department (Wireless) is going to be it's own store within a store, woohoo, no more covering other people's breaks & more hours for me!! Cross your fingers for me to get the full-time position. Other than that not much has been going on with us, just the same old stuff. Oh, & I want to thank you all for the blog support & the birthday wishes (yes, even to Abe). I hope you guys have had a wonderful Valentine's day.

4 comments:

Nilla said...

Yay! I was hopeful you'd blog :). You had better do pictures of the party! Otherwise I'll add another tally to that lovely shoe-beating list ;). Also, yay for Desiree and potty-trainedness! I'm so proud of her! And I will be praying for you to get a full-time position! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! I love pictures! I'm praying for a full-time position for you. Love, Aunt H.

Christina said...

Thank you very much Hila & Aunt Hila. I love you guys very much. I'm sorry I don't blog much & when I do, it's nothing very interesting. I can't wait till the reunion, I'm excited to see everybody. I miss all of you so much. P.S. My camera is charged & at the ready for lots of pictures of Desiree & Benjamin's party today.

Katherine Ronachert said...

i love reading your blog and can't wait to see pictures! three is such a fun age, until the smart mouthing begins! love ya!