My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!

Random Quotes From Desiree

So the other night I got home from work & the first thing that happens is I get bombarded by Desiree trying to tell me something. When I finally get settled & get her a little less excited I say: "Okay Desiree, now, tell me what you were trying to tell me a minute ago." So she launches into this story about how Nick broke her new little lounge around pants & how she got so mad at him that she told him: "You go in your room & you can't come out till I say you can!" As if she's an adult grounding a child!!! My gosh this kid is too smart & sassy.

Friday, January 29, 2010

A Day With My Friend

Well, today is Friday & here I am posting, as I promised. Today was payday at work so I went to work to pick up my check & meet up with Nicole. After Nicole got to Best Buy we were getting ready to leave when a motorcycle cop pulled somebody over right in the parking lot, well the guy that got pulled over blocked Nicole in so we had to wait for them to leave. While we were waiting we went into the Install Bay (where the car stereos & such get installed at the store) & chatted with Kevin (one of the installers) for a bit. That guy is hilarious; poor thing burned his nose while throwing a log onto the fire outside his house & while he described to us how it happened he got all animated about it, flailing his hands around in front of his face as if to bat something away. We laughed so hard. Well, we finally got to get going after about 15 mins, it took that cop forever to get on his motorcycle! We went to my house to drop off my Jeep then we went to cash my check & to Sally's Beauty Supply & we picked out hair dye for me. Yes, I dyed my hair today, well Nicole dyed my hair, but whatever. I'll show you guys a picture of my new color, don't worry it's nothing drastic (it's not even a huge difference). After Sally's we went back to my house to get started on my hair & boy was Desiree excited to see Nicole, she loves being the center of attention. Nicole worked on my hair while we chatted. I was sitting on the toilet seat & Nicole asked to turn a little bit so she could work on the other side of my head, well I started turning & slipped off the seat & busted my butt on the floor. Nicole tried to shield my fall with her body because her hands were covered in dye & she didn't want it to get all over me, but failed. It was hilarious; seriously only stuff like that happens to me, but it was worth it, we had a good laugh. After she was done working on my hair, she put a cap (a shower type cap) on my head to stop dripping or whatever & I totally looked like an old woman about to get in the shower. I looked pretty goofy. Sorry we didn't get a picture of that, I totally wasn't even thinking about the camera. So, we went into the living room & chatted. Desiree, being Desiree, wanted to be the center of attention so she sang a song she memorized from Barbie & the Diamond Castle for Nicole. She's such a rotten. Emily wanted to eat so I fed her & Nicole got to see how much she likes to eat, my little piggy. She's so cute though; when I am getting ready to give her a bite she turns her head up & opens her mouth as wide as it will go & keeps it like that until she's gotten the bite in her mouth, she's like a baby bird. It was fun today. Well, that's about all the new stuff I have for you. And as I promised, here are some recent pictures of the girls & some of my new hair & me with Nicole.

6 comments:

Nilla said...

Okay, the picture of Emily in her Christmas dress is hysterical! I don't know what her facial expression is about, but I LAUGHED!!! She looks like a teenager would look who just got woken up and isn't happy about it. Hahahaha...

Glad you had a fun girls' day with Nicole. Though I have to say I wish you'd have gotten the picture of Granny Christina....

Christina said...

I wish I would've gotten a picture of Granny Christina too, I even made the comment to Nicole, "Crap, I wish we would've gotten a picture of me looking like an old lady!" Ah well, next time for sure. :)

Kira =] said...

seriously would've wanted a picture of Granny Christina. Thank you for the pictures of the girls!!! Desiree is sooooo beautiful! And I can't believe how big Emily has gotten!

And YAY for girl time!!! =]

Christina said...

Haha yeah, as Moms we don't get much of that do we?. :) It's ok though, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

juliebean said...

Your girls are getting so big!!! I love it! It has been a while since you put up some pics! These girls grow up so fast.

Christina said...

There will be more pictures to come. I will be posting either Monday night or Tuesday.