My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!

Random Quotes From Desiree

So the other night I got home from work & the first thing that happens is I get bombarded by Desiree trying to tell me something. When I finally get settled & get her a little less excited I say: "Okay Desiree, now, tell me what you were trying to tell me a minute ago." So she launches into this story about how Nick broke her new little lounge around pants & how she got so mad at him that she told him: "You go in your room & you can't come out till I say you can!" As if she's an adult grounding a child!!! My gosh this kid is too smart & sassy.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

M.I.A.

So I realize I haven't blogged in well over a year & I'm sorry for those of you who attempted to keep me going so you could get updates on everything that's going on. I'm guilty of not really having a life, I go to work & come home, that's pretty much it. I have some updates for those of you who might still check my blog. Emily is now 1 year old (I can't believe it's been over a year already!), well, 1 year & almost 2 months now. She's walking all over the place now & it's the funniest thing to watch because she holds her arms out at her sides to keep her balance & when she catches you watching her she'll give you this huge cake-eating grin (the cutest thing ever) & then lose her balance & fall on her butt anyway. Desiree will be 5 in a couple of weeks & starting school this year!! Man, where has the time gone?? Around the end of October we adopted a stray cat; or should I say she adopted us. She's the sweetest thing & puts up with so much, considering I have two kids & one of them doesn't know how to pet a cat yet so she pretty much slaps her, poor thing. I've been reading a lot more, thanks to my sister, the librarian. She's gotten me into a lot of good books & excellent authors, thank you Hila. So I've been doing a lot of reading for the past year. I've read a wide range of books, from the Twilight Saga to medical thrillers. So, if you ever need a recommendation for books let me know (or Hila would be even better). Last Wednesday Desiree & I had a girl's night. We watched The Little Mermaid, ate popcorn, & painted our nails. Well, I painted hers & mine. She's such a girly girl & getting so big, I miss when she was littler! She was thrilled about that night, apparantly she was talking about it to Nick all that day while I was at work & now she's making plans for another girl's night with me. On Friday I'm going to hang out with my friend Nicole. She's so much fun, when we're together we just laugh. Although our stories & stuff we talk about isn't nearly as great as Hila's, I always laugh at her posts, especially all her stories with Julie & back in the day in Alabama. Well, I hope I got you guys a little updated & I'll post again on Friday with the events of that day out with Nicole.

3 comments:

Nilla said...

Cute stories! I can't wait to see Emily walking a lot! Last time I saw her, she only walked like a step or two and then quit. And that is so neat you had a girls' night with Desiree! I bet that was so special to her and you should keep it up if she gets so excited about it! It will make special memories for her if you keep it up :).

Kira =] said...

YOU POSTED!!! YAY!! *happy dance*

That is an awesome idea to have a girls night with Desiree. I might need to try that with Carlise.

Even if you feel you don't have much to post, you still have those 2 gorgeous babies you can post pictures of for us!! =]

Christina said...

I will definately be posting more. I've been a slacker. But you're right, I do have my two girls to post about & boy are they characters! I'll be posting again on Friday evening after my day with my friend Nicole. I'll also post pictures of the girls with that post, I think Desiree's gotten some pretty good ones of Emily walking & you guys can see our cat & how much she puts up with. Miss you so much Kira!! :) Love you guys.