My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!

Random Quotes From Desiree

So the other night I got home from work & the first thing that happens is I get bombarded by Desiree trying to tell me something. When I finally get settled & get her a little less excited I say: "Okay Desiree, now, tell me what you were trying to tell me a minute ago." So she launches into this story about how Nick broke her new little lounge around pants & how she got so mad at him that she told him: "You go in your room & you can't come out till I say you can!" As if she's an adult grounding a child!!! My gosh this kid is too smart & sassy.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Off to Church the Girls Go

This may not be the best rendition of this story because I wasn't at church, I was at work. Anyway, yesterday, Sunday February 8, Desiree & Emily went to church with Hila & my Mom. I was told that they both did really well in church & that it was Desiree's first time in Primary & that she absolutely loved Sunbeams. I'm so proud of her. Mom said she sat down when she was asked to & listened to the teacher for the whole lesson. She got sung to because it was her first time in Primary & got to pick out a surprise/treat of sorts for being new to Primary, she picked the stickers; which she didn't have anymore of by the time I went to pick the girls up...but that's later. She was so excited about going to church & being in Primary that she said to me last night: "Mommy, can I go to church with Gramma again next time they go?" She's so cute, how can I tell her no?! I'm sure Mom & Hila don't mind taking the girls with them. Oh, & yesterday was Emily's first time at church ever & her first time wearing a dress. She wasn't too happy during the process of dressing her, & was even less happy when I put her in her car seat. But she looked so cute; yes, I have some pictures. Julie thank you so much for the cute dresses, she wore one of the ones you sent. The dress is 3-6 months, the dress portion of the little outfit fit her pretty well, but the little bloomers were HUGE, by the time I picked the girls up her little bloomers looked like ruffly shorts. Haha, it was so funny looking, but so cute too. Oh, Hila got some really cute pictures of Emily smiling; I can never catch her doing it with my camera. Little stinker smiles good & long for her Aunt Hila...haha, I'm just kidding, I'm not really jealous. That was pretty much the most exciting thing for me to blog about today. All I did was work yesterday, & today I've been doing laundry...more work, joy :P. I'm pretty boring, but I'll start posting more. Oh & here are some pictures that have nothing to do with my little story, just because they're cute.

5 comments:

Nilla said...

Pretty babies! I miss them already! Oh, and by the way, everyone smiles for me :). Hahahaha...

Also, the bad news. I was trying to get those picture off my camera last night to email them. Something weird is going on there. It happened before with the Canada pictures, but somehow I finally got them off the camera. I will try again tonight, but last night I got irritated and quit. Here's to hoping!

Tarylyn said...

such cuties. :)
and desire pronounced it absolutely correctly IMO (from the quotes)

juliebean said...

i wish I could kiss those sweet baby cheeks!! I love it!!

Katherine Ronachert said...

too precious

Katherine Ronachert said...

yet another funny desiree quote, oddly appropriate!