My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!

Random Quotes From Desiree

So the other night I got home from work & the first thing that happens is I get bombarded by Desiree trying to tell me something. When I finally get settled & get her a little less excited I say: "Okay Desiree, now, tell me what you were trying to tell me a minute ago." So she launches into this story about how Nick broke her new little lounge around pants & how she got so mad at him that she told him: "You go in your room & you can't come out till I say you can!" As if she's an adult grounding a child!!! My gosh this kid is too smart & sassy.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Government is Really Messed Up!

Take a look at this thing I found...thanks to Kira's blog! I can't believe the government is trying to do this. Consignment shops & garage sales are the best ways to get baby clothes & little kids clothes, I'd have hardly anything for Emily if it weren't for them! This is really messed up. Anybody who agrees with me on this go to this website & sign the petition. http://www.rallycongress.com/make-second-hand-kids-clothes-legal-/

3 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

amazing! i actually filled out the petition

Christina said...

I filled one out too...I can't believe the government's doing that!!

Tarylyn said...

Well, I do believe that our children should be more protected than they are, but I also believe the job should be done BEFORE the items are placed on the shelves for purchase.. Trying to track down everything afterwards is impossible and a stupid idea..